The things most entrepreneurs have in common | Entrepreneur SA
One of the things I realized, serving accounting clients for almost 2 decades, was the following:
- The most entrepreneurs, once they get to know me, will admit their journey is a scary one.
- They do feel clueless and lost most of the time
- They struggle with marketing and sales (if this is you be in contact today - Lead Optimzers
- Their finances are not in order, and they struggle to build up capital in the business (if this is you be in contact today - Dryk Holdings
- There are not enough days and hours in their week (Follow weekly content on habits to change the course of your business and life - YouTube)
- My favorite : EGO is the enemy. We can't seem to grow, because of we already know-it-all
#EntrepreneurTips series by Jasper Basson - New Decade, New You. Read more by clicking here .
Through our 3 Months FREE monthly accounting services program, we assist clients with the following :
- Structure and streamline their business
- Offer free consultations on some crucial questions related to entrepreneurship
- Make sure they are kept compliant with SARS and other financial institutions.
We want to start assisting you to become world-class
New Decade, New You