Monthly Accounting Services | South Africa | Entrepreneur SA
Our monthly accounting service clients receive so much more
than just an accountant. Monthly accounting
client services clients have a monthly or quarterly meeting
with the director, Jasper Basson.
prefer a Zoom or Skype meeting, but other (like myself) prefer an in-person
meeting over a coffee.
The clients who
regularly sit with me have seen massive results in their business growth, as
they can make informed decisions and use me as their business coach.
Below a list of
items, I generally discuss with the monthly clients:
- Monthly management report discussion. Profit and loss. Balance sheet growth
- Tools and tips for Cash flow improvements
- Company structures most suitable for your
style of business and risk profile
- Incorporate daily morning routines
- Deconstruction of daily habits to increase
productivity and business growth
- Advise on new ventures
- Goal setting
I want to invite
you to make this a priority and use this opportunity to grow your
We see the world
and our business through the filters of our eyes. A business coach challenges this thinking and
provides other insights.
Further to this you
receive the basic non – negotiating professional services from us.
You can view the
whole list below.
- Processing of financial information on Pastel or SAGE ONE (FREE
- Submission of bi-monthly VAT to SARS (if registered)
- Salary administration on VIP payroll
- Monthly PAYE / UIF return to SARS
- Bi-Annual IRP 5 reconciliation to be submitted to SARS
- Financial statements for the year of the company and director.
Our monthly fee
also includes the following services:
- Bi-Annual submission of provisional tax
- Income tax return for the year
- Annual Tax clearance certificate application
- BEE Affidavit
- CIPC annual return
- WCA annual return and Letter of good standing
description of our payroll services below:
- Processing of the weekly wages or monthly payroll on VIP Classic;
- Professional payslips for every employee;
- Net remuneration list, of all payments that need to be done, will be send
to the person responsible;
- Payment of salaries on behalf of employer;
- Administration of the annual leave, sick leave and family leave of all
- Monthly EMP201 return – return of submission for PAYE, UIF and SDL to
- Bi-Annual IRP5 reconciliation to be send to SARS (EMP 501);
- Working out and keeping track of the Employment tax incentives (ETI) of
- Submission of monthly changes in employment to the Department of labour
(for UIF administration);
- Submission of the annual workmen’s compensation return the WCA and
arrange for letter of good standing (LOG);
- General question related to the Basic conditions of employment Act.
Feel free to contact us today for a free quotation to apply
for your Tax Clearance Certificate and TCC Pin.
Also find FREE GIFT PACK for entrepreneurs in this
link, and start your monthly accounting
services journey with a 3 Months FREE accounting services package.