A number of our clients struggle to pull the OFX bank statements for accounting software, and we decided to compile a manual to assist with this.
Follow the steps below to assist you with this.
Don't forget to activate your gift pack for entrepreneurs here.
1. Log into your account and click on the bank account for statements to pull
2. On the transaction history screen select the dates (for example : 01st Sep 18 – 31 Oct October 18) and click the arrow right next to the date.
3. The transactions will show and on the far right of the page there a button to print and to download.
4. Click on the download button and the following screen will pop up.
5. Click on the down arrow to open the box
6. The following list opens. Choose the file Microsoft Money OFX
7. Click on the green button "laai af" / download
8. The following will appear below the screen
9. Click on the Save button on the arrow down and choose to "Save as"
10. It will ask you to save the file transaction history.ofx. Choose a place to save where you can find it and email the file to your accountant.