In a recent interview I watched of Ian Lopatin, the founder of Spiritual Gangster, I was amazed and inspired about his insights about generosity and living in the magic. Below a summary of the 7 best ideas taken from the interview.
1. 4 Step formula to live in the magic and get from live that you want.
1. Figure out what you want and write it down
2. Figure out someone else who wants the same things or likes it
3. Strategically help that other person to get what they want. Take them on lunch or coffee Figure out how you can help them.
4. Feel great about helping. We have to give , before we can get.
Make a list of the people you want to meet. Be open to it.
Sometimes it may take a week. Sometimes a year or two.
Generosity is the secret sauce to business and life.
When we are very generous, it comes back to us.
Plant seeds of being generous daily. Its is not a trade off, but the law of the universe.
What we sow we will reap.
We will not necessary reap from the same person we have generous too, but we will always receive back in abundance.
If you provide value to people, it comes back to you in abundance.
Give other people what they want, and the more you will find that what you want will show up in your life.
Takers eat well, givers sleep well.
Be a great giver, but also a great receiver. Allow other people to be generous as well.
Look for opportunities were there can be 2 winners.
3. How you do anything, is how you do everything.
Will you rather drink wine from a box OR a good bottle of wine? The way we think about things, determines the outcome of the magic in our lives.
4. You get what you think about.
Focus on what you think and what you talk about.
You are what you think you are.
Eliminate the word TRY. Either do it or don’t.
Believe in your dreams.
5. Mind map – crayon experience.
Do a mind map on a white paper with crayons.
95% of what I wrote down, became true.
God wants to complete the picture for your life. You need to make clear picture of your life, and God will support it.
6. God communicate to us through our intuition, synchronicity and serendipity.
The more we allowed that to guide you, the better your experiences are.
Wherever you are, is exactly where you are supposed to be. Be present. Do not have a pre-set agenda.
Have an intention and be open how it happens.
7. If you think people take advantage of you, you are most likely doing the same thing on some level.