I recently read the book Mind Power by John Kehoe again. Massive game-changer. This book, and the principles in it, changed the success in myself and my business.
Below 6 creative tactics
for a successful life
1. Become an explorer. Actively explore new ideas.
2. Ask questions. There are no dumb questions.
3. Get lots of ideas. The best way to get a good idea, is to get lot of ideas
4. Break rules – break habits. Being creative means breaking of old habits or patters to create new ones. (we see the world through the current filters over our eyes, and not as it is)
5. Use your imagination. Whatever your mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
6. Fill the well. Fun and diversity are great stimulators for creativity. Most achievers receive their biggest breakthroughs after taking time for contemplation and reassessment.