|Back to Back Issues Page
This SHORT VIDEO is all about GROWING the CAPITAL in your business | Entrepreneur SA | Jasper Basson
August 27, 2021
I trust you are well and safe!
I have recently done an interview for Sage South Africa, about entrepreneurship and financial advice to entrepreneurs.
This short video is all about growing the capital in your business.
The video is merely 3 minutes, but will be worth your time. (something I truly appreciate)
Let me know if you have any suggestions for future value adding to YOU?
Just in case you doubt yourself today, YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
While making a difference, you will increase your possibilities.
Purchase my latest eBook, Growth Kit for Entrepreneurs (Vol 5), in the link below:
Included in this purchase is all the eBooks to date (FREE!)
We receive in abundance by giving. Trust the process.
Through our 3 Months FREE monthly accounting services program, we assist clients to :
- Structure and streamline their business
- Offer free consultations on some crucial questions related to entrepreneurship
- Make sure they are kept compliant with SARS and other financial institutions.
We want to start assisting you to become world-class 🏆
Our content is full of value to entrepreneurs and our monthly accounting clients that want to create the best versions of themselves, with our main focus on these core areas:
- Accounting and Tax knowledge and assistance from our company, Dryk Holdings
- Potent tools and ideas on daily habits to create a business of purpose and a life that you adore
- Generate niche market business leads for your business, that will create new momentum in your business, through our company Lead Optimizers.
Be in contact with us instantly on WhatsApp:https://wa.me/27828726404
If you are not yet on our monthly accounting services program, contact us today for our FREE 3 – month monthly accounting services program. (And many more benefits in our GIFT Pack for entrepreneurs)
Email us to learn more.
Member of Institute of Accounting & Commerce.
You are subscribed to Entrepreneur SA Newsletter.
The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.