|Back to Back Issues Page|
The things most entrepreneurs have in common | Entrepreneur SA | Jasper Basson
February 11, 2020
One of the things I realized, serving accounting clients for almost 2 decades, was the following:
- The most entrepreneurs, once they get to know me, will admit their journey is a scary one.
- They do feel clueless and lost most of the time
- They struggle with marketing and sales (if this is you be in contact today - www.netkonect.co.za
- Their finances are not in order, and they struggle to build up capital in the business (if this is you be in contact today - www.dryk-holdings.com
- There are not enough days and hours in their week (Follow weekly content on habits to change the course of your business and life)
- My favorite : EGO is the enemy. We can't seem to grow, because of we already know-it-all
Through our 3 Months FREE monthly accounting services program, we assist clients to :
- Structure and streamline their business
- Offer free consultations on some crucial questions related to entrepreneurship
- Make sure they are kept compliant with SARS and other financial institutions.
We want to start assisting you to become world-class 🏆
#EntrepreneurTips #2020Motivation New Decade, New You
Our content is full of value to entrepreneurs and our monthly accounting clients that want to create the best versions of themselves, with our main focus on these core areas:
- Accounting and Tax knowledge and assistance from our company, Dryk Holdings
- Potent tools and ideas on daily habits to create a business of purpose and a life that you adore
- Generate niche market business leads for your business, that will create new momentum in your business, through our company Lead Optimizers.
Be in contact with us instantly on WhatsApp:https://wa.me/27828726404
If you are not yet on our monthly accounting services program, contact us today for our FREE 3 – month monthly accounting services program. (And many more benefits in our GIFT Pack for entrepreneurs)
Email us to learn more.
Member of Institute of Accounting & Commerce.
You are subscribed to Entrepreneur SA Newsletter.
The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.