|Back to Back Issues Page|
The biggest misconceptions with CAPITAL GAINS TAX
February 01, 2022
During the lockdown periods, we saw massive profits made in shares and crypto.
In this short video (60 SECONDS), I lift out one of the biggest misconceptions with CAPITAL GAINS TAX.
Need assistance with this, contact us.
Find the new eBook, Business Growth kit for Entrepreneurs : THE FINANCIAL EDITION, in the link below:
(50% of all proceeds go towards the amazing work of UpCycleSA)
Through our 3 Months FREE monthly accounting services program, we assist clients to :
- Structure and streamline their business
- Offer free consultations on some crucial questions related to entrepreneurship
- Make sure they are kept compliant with SARS and other financial institutions.
We want to start assisting you to become world-class 🏆
Our content is full of value to entrepreneurs and our monthly accounting clients that want to create the best versions of themselves, with our main focus on these core areas:
- Accounting and Tax knowledge and assistance from our company, Dryk Holdings
- Potent tools and ideas on daily habits to create a business of purpose and a life that you adore
- Generate niche market business leads for your business, that will create new momentum in your business, through our company Lead Optimizers.
Be in contact with us instantly on WhatsApp: https://wa.me/27828726404
If you are not yet on our monthly accounting services program, contact us today for our FREE 3 – month monthly accounting services program. (And many more benefits in our GIFT Pack for entrepreneurs)
Email us to learn more.
Member of Institute of Accounting & Commerce.
You are subscribed to Entrepreneur SA Newsletter.
The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.