|Back to Back Issues Page|
Tax hack discussion with new monthly accounting client | Entrepreneur SA | Jasper Basson
November 01, 2020
One of the very first discussions with a monthly accounting client, is about Employment Tax Incentives (ETI).
ETI is an amazing tax hack for most small business owners if they employ people under the following requirements:
- Monthly salary between R2,000 and R6,500
- Ages between 18 and 29
- Valid South African ID
If you're a small business owner who has employees that meet these requirements - contact my office today for a free zoom consultation to discuss this tax hack in further detail.
This is a massive income tax hack!
Watch my live tax consulting video with a client, about this topic:
Did you know we have a 3 Months - FREE monthly accounting services trial?
More in this video
Download my latest eBook : Business Growth Kit for Entrepreneurs (Vol 4) here:
Through our 3 Months FREE monthly accounting services program, we assist clients to :
- Structure and streamline their business
- Offer free consultations on some crucial questions related to entrepreneurship
- Make sure they are kept compliant with SARS and other financial institutions.
We want to start assisting you to become world-class 🏆
Our content is full of value to entrepreneurs and our monthly accounting clients that want to create the best versions of themselves, with our main focus on these core areas:
- Accounting and Tax knowledge and assistance from our company, Dryk Holdings
- Potent tools and ideas on daily habits to create a business of purpose and a life that you adore
- Generate niche market business leads for your business, that will create new momentum in your business, through our company Lead Optimizers.
Be in contact with us instantly on WhatsApp:https://wa.me/27828726404
If you are not yet on our monthly accounting services program, contact us today for our FREE 3 – month monthly accounting services program. (And many more benefits in our GIFT Pack for entrepreneurs)
Email us to learn more.
Member of Institute of Accounting & Commerce.
You are subscribed to Entrepreneur SA Newsletter.
W: www.entrepreneur-sa.com E: firstname.lastname@example.org
The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.