|Back to Back Issues Page|
Coronavirus – COVID-19 survival kit for Small business owners | Entrepreneur SA | Jasper Basson
March 17, 2020
The Corona virus fear factor kicked in for many small business owners.
I decided to compile a few ideas for small business owners to consider during these times:
The world has quickly moved to a remote office system.
Employees began to work remotely from home.
Meetings have been changed from one – on – one to online sessions.
Now is the perfect time to start incorporating some of these tools and methods.
Problems always create opportunities.
Consider the following:
• Zoom meetings to replace a one – on – one meeting. This is an excellent temporary solution and works well for quick meetings overall.
• Switch your accounting to an online program version.
• Cloud-based network storage.
Have a morning routine that creates a strong inner self.
The stronger and more mature in the inside, the more stunning the outside results.
Strong business builders have been created and molded in hard times.
If it were easy, everyone would be an entrepreneur.
Its never been this important to be fully aware of your Ikigai.
When we focus less on the world around us and authentically focus on our true passion and purpose in life, we tend to fearless about the worldly this.
Start building a business with less mindset (this tends to be run by our EGO) and start building a business with your heart and soul.
It's in this place that we will find our Ikigai as well.
Keep adding value.
Don't let the fear of the unknown paralyze you. It's in stressful times that we need to 10x our marketing, and more importantly, the value that we add.
Generosity breeds abundance.
Through our 3 Months FREE monthly accounting services program, we assist clients to :
- Structure and streamline their business
- Offer free consultations on some crucial questions related to entrepreneurship
- Make sure they are kept compliant with SARS and other financial institutions.
We want to start assisting you to become world-class 🏆
#EntrepreneurTips #2020Motivation New Decade, New You
Our content is full of value to entrepreneurs and our monthly accounting clients that want to create the best versions of themselves, with our main focus on these core areas:
- Accounting and Tax knowledge and assistance from our company, Dryk Holdings
- Potent tools and ideas on daily habits to create a business of purpose and a life that you adore
- Generate niche market business leads for your business, that will create new momentum in your business, through our company Lead Optimizers.
Be in contact with us instantly on WhatsApp:https://wa.me/27828726404
If you are not yet on our monthly accounting services program, contact us today for our FREE 3 – month monthly accounting services program. (And many more benefits in our GIFT Pack for entrepreneurs)
Email us to learn more.
Member of Institute of Accounting & Commerce.
You are subscribed to Entrepreneur SA Newsletter.
The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.