|Back to Back Issues Page|
Corona lockdown financial assistance South Africa | Entrepreneur SA | Jasper Basson
March 25, 2020
Business owners was in a state of shock and fear about the national lockdown of 21 days pronounced by President Ramaphosa.
Some of the most frequent asked questions we received are stated below, with our response to the information available.
1. Small Business Development – Debt relief fund
2. UIF for employees
3. Assistance from SARS
4. Payment holiday offered by banks
5. Companies that may operate during this time
For the complete article, please follow this link.
Be blessed and keep moving forward in this time.
Now is the time to show your value to your clients.
Through our 3 Months FREE monthly accounting services program, we assist clients to :
- Structure and streamline their business
- Offer free consultations on some crucial questions related to entrepreneurship
- Make sure they are kept compliant with SARS and other financial institutions.
We want to start assisting you to become world-class 🏆
#EntrepreneurTips #2020Motivation New Decade, New You
Our content is full of value to entrepreneurs and our monthly accounting clients that want to create the best versions of themselves, with our main focus on these core areas:
- Accounting and Tax knowledge and assistance from our company, Dryk Holdings
- Potent tools and ideas on daily habits to create a business of purpose and a life that you adore
- Generate niche market business leads for your business, that will create new momentum in your business, through our company Lead Optimizers.
Be in contact with us instantly on WhatsApp:https://wa.me/27828726404
If you are not yet on our monthly accounting services program, contact us today for our FREE 3 – month monthly accounting services program. (And many more benefits in our GIFT Pack for entrepreneurs)
Email us to learn more.
Member of Institute of Accounting & Commerce.
You are subscribed to Entrepreneur SA Newsletter.
The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.